It matters...That you are informed
That you receive expert care
That you are prepared
Services Update | Covid-19
Updated: 04/02/2020 8:00am
As the impact of the COVID-19 virus continues to unfold, we understand there may be confusion around your medical care during this time. First and foremost, we want to assure you that we are here, working with other healthcare providers in our community, to take care of our patients.
Providing safe, high quality care continues to be our #1 priority as we navigate through the challenges of flattening the curve on spread of this disease. We are following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and American College of Radiology to evaluate the needs of our patients, staff, community and healthcare providers.
In order to best serve our community, we are announcing some important updates to our services:
- In accordance with Governor Inslee’s proclamation and CDC recommendations, we are only scheduling exams that are considered urgent (determined by your healthcare provider) and will be postponing all routine and non-urgent examinations.
- During this time, we will be asking all patients some additional screening questions at the time of scheduling their appointments. Screening questions will be asked again upon arrival to our imaging centers, and we will be taking temperatures using temporal thermometers.
- We ask that you alert us immediately if you have an appointment and are symptomatic (cough, fever, shortness of breath) or have tested positive for COVID-19 so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- In addition to these infection control measures, we are limiting access to patients and one essential visitor (meaning an interpreter or caregiver, if needed). Additional visitors will be asked to wait in the car to minimize the risk of exposure to the virus.
- Screening mammography
- High risk Breast MRI
While these are important services, given concerns over spreading coronavirus, we must postpone these exams for the time being. We will reevaluate this decision after two weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but hope you understand that patient and staff safety is our first priority.
We are also changing our hours of operation to the following:
- Monday-Friday: 7am-4:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Please contact our scheduling team at 253-759-2622 to reschedule your appointment or if you have any questions.