It matters...That you are informed
That you receive expert care
That you are prepared
- If you need historical reports from CMBC prior to 5/1/17, please visit https://portal.tranow.com or look in Epic.
- You will be able to see your patient’s images via the link in Chart Review>Imaging.
- We are in your system which means placing an order will be similar to your processes. Before we can schedule any exam for your patient, we must have an order. This does not include screening mammograms but will include diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasound, MRI breast, DEXA and invasive studies.
- There is a new ‘Order Class’ that you will need to select to send the orders to CMBC. Once the order is placed in Epic, you will receive the results directly to your inbox.
- You will be able to message our breast center team and rads using the Epic inbasket feature.