Mission & Vision
To provide sustainable breast health services to all women in our community in a caring environment that fosters confidence, comfort, peace and dignity for each individual.
In addition to providing excellent care, the mission of the Carol Milgard Breast Center is to provide sustainable breast health services to all women in our community in a caring environment that fosters confidence, comfort, peace and dignity for each individual. As a non-profit organization, we provide financial assistance to eligible patients so everyone can access essential mammography services, regardless of their financial circumstances.
To ensure that all women have better access to potentially life-saving mammography services, we look for support from individuals and community partners to help us fund outreach efforts and screening mammograms. You can make a difference by providing the financial support to help pay for mammograms and other breast imaging services for women in less fortunate circumstances.
Our vision at Carol Milgard Breast Center is to instill a sense of patient confidence through superior patient-centered care and to be characterized as:
- The facility of choice for community providers to obtain accurate and timely diagnosis of breast disease for patients
- The facility of choice to attract and retain highly dedicated, highly specialized radiologists, technologists and staff
- A gathering place for multi-disciplinary medical teams to discuss every facet of breast diagnosis and treatment
- A community resource for education and outreach
- A model for effective and efficient use of philanthropic resources
The inspirational story of the Carol Milgard Breast Center was shared on the program Viewpoint with Dennis Quaid, an educational segment airing on PBS. This was a wonderful opportunity to share our exceptional community work while highlighting our outreach programs such as FaithHealth in Action. We are proud of the care we provide, thankful for our unique community collaborations, and delighted at the opportunity to showcase what we do. Our goal is to continue educating our staff and community on the benefits of mammogram screenings and breast health. We encourage you to watch the video and see the ways we embrace our values by living our mission and vision.