Mission & Vision
To provide sustainable breast health services to all women in our community in a caring environment that fosters confidence, comfort, peace and dignity for each individual.
In addition to providing excellent care, the mission of the Carol Milgard Breast Center is to provide sustainable breast health services to all women in our community in a caring environment that fosters confidence, comfort, peace and dignity for each individual. As a non-profit organization, we provide financial assistance to eligible patients so everyone can access essential mammography services, regardless of their financial circumstances.
To ensure that all women have better access to potentially life-saving mammography services, we look for support from individuals and community partners to help us fund outreach efforts and screening mammograms. You can make a difference by providing the financial support to help pay for mammograms and other breast imaging services for women in less fortunate circumstances.
Our vision at Carol Milgard Breast Center is to instill a sense of patient confidence through superior patient-centered care and to be characterized as:
- The facility of choice for community providers to obtain accurate and timely diagnosis of breast disease for patients
- The facility of choice to attract and retain highly dedicated, highly specialized radiologists, technologists and staff
- A gathering place for multi-disciplinary medical teams to discuss every facet of breast diagnosis and treatment
- A community resource for education and outreach
- A model for effective and efficient use of philanthropic resources