Schedule Your Screening Mammogram Online Today!
To schedule your screening mammogram appointment effortlessly, simply click here— no MyChart account or phone call required.
- Choose one of the options above, and it will take you to the “Open Scheduling”
- Select the “click here” button on this page to open a new tab connecting to the MyChart website.
- Complete the health questionnaire. It will ask one question at a time. Click “continue” after answering each question.
- After completing the health questionnaire, the next page will display available upcoming appointments. Pick a convenient appointment time. After selecting a time, a box will pop up to verify that you are not a robot. Check the box.
- If a time adjustment is needed, there are two options:
- Option 1: Use the “Back” button under the MyChart logo.
- Option 2: Click “Edit” next to the date you would like to adjust
- Please review the information on this page before moving forward because it includes:
- Type of appointment
- Appointment time
- Visit instructions
- Appointment requirements (This appointment can’t be scheduled for patients age 39 and under.)
- After reviewing the page, there are two options:
- Option1: Schedule as a guest (if you don’t have a MyChart account).
- Option 2: Log in and schedule (if you have a MyChart account).
- If you don’t have a MyChart account, select the “Schedule as Guest” option, and it will guide you to the next page.
- Provide personal information, including name, address, date of birth, gender, email, phone number, race, and preferred language. Click “Next”
- The next page will ask for insurance information, including insurance provider, member number, group number, and specify if the patient is the policy holder for this insurance.
- Finally, hit “submit.”