- Please note your patient’s results will be faxed or interfaced to your office.
- If you need PACS access, you will need to contact our CMBC Provider Response Team at email@example.com
- If you have an instance of MultiCare’s CareConnect, you can go online to view your patients results.
- MHS IT can provide each physician (at no charge) portal access into EPIC for report viewing. If you require an EMR reporting interface, MHS IT can provide it for you.
- Historical reports for CMBC prior to 5/1/17 will be available via https://portal.tranow.com. This portal will not house current results.
- Before we can schedule any exam for your patient, we must have an order. This does not include screening mammograms but will include diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, MRI breast, DEXA and invasive studies. You can send your diagnostic order to us by faxing 253.572.4324.