Jeana S. Oh, MD
Dr. Oh earned her medical degree at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and completed her internship at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle. She completed her residency in diagnostic radiology at New York Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medical Center, and her fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York.
- American Board of Radiology
- Breast Imaging
Education & Training
- Fellowship:Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency:New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Internship: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging
Dr. Oh’s interests include spending time with her family and friends, taking walks and reading.