John H. Peixotto, MD
An experienced diagnostic radiologist with a long history of leadership and experience, Dr. Peixotto is a leader in practice development, technology introduction and organizational leadership. Together with Dr. Tran, he was instrumental in helping TRA Medical Imaging, who manages and staffs the breast center, to be one of the first in the area to adopt digital mammography. In 1991, he was instrumental in introducing stereotactic breast biopsy to Western Washington.
- American Board of Radiology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Breast Imaging
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Pediatrics: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Pediatrics Internship: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
- American College of Radiology
Dr. Peixotto’s’ interests include cooking, boating and enjoying the outdoors in the great Pacific Northwest.