Andrea R. Manzo, MD
Dr. Manzo earned her medical degree from the University of Tennessee. She completed her internship in internal medicine at Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Augusta, Georgia and her residency in diagnostic radiology at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma and served nine years in the U.S. Army as a radiologist.
- American Board of Radiology
- Breast Imaging
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency: Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington
- Internal Medicine Internship: Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Augusta, Georgia
- Medical School:University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging
Dr. Manzo’s interests include spending time with family, reading, cooking and traveling.