Jessica Forbus, MD
Dr. Forbus is a fellowship-trained breast imaging radiologist who is passionate about evidence-based medicine and patient advocacy. She earned her medical degree from American University of the Caribbean in St. Maarten and completed her internship at Orlando Health in Orlando, Florida.
- American Board of Radiology
- AHA ACLS Provider
- Breast Imaging
Education & Training
- Breast Imaging Fellowship: Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL
- Residency: University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL
- Internship: Orlando Health, Orlando, FL
- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean (AUC), St. Maarten
Dr. Forbus enjoys spending as much time as she can with her husband and two daughters. Family walks are a favorite pastime. When not walking, she can be found running the hills of Tacoma, doing yoga, or lifting weights. She also loves gardening and art.