It matters...That you are informed
That you receive expert care
That you are prepared
Women whose breast cancer is caught at an early stage have a 93 percent or more survival rate. So it’s imperative that all women get yearly mammograms to ensure the earliest possible detection for breast cancer.
To ensure that all women have better access to potentially life-saving mammography services, we look for support from individuals and community partners to help us fund outreach efforts and screening mammograms. You can make a difference by providing the financial support to help pay for mammograms and other breast imaging services for women in less fortunate circumstances.
Learn more about how the Carol Milgard Breast Center gives back to our community by clicking on the reports below.
- 2016 Annual Report Community Benefit Report
- 2015 Annual Report Community Benefit Report
- 2014 Annual Report Community Benefit Report
- 2013 Annual Report Community Benefit Report
- 2012 Annual Report Community Benefit Report
- 2010 Annual Report